Milford – The Town of Milford is well situated for growth, being conveniently located along I-495, with easy access to Boston, Worcester and Providence and open space for development. The surrounding cities and towns of Hopedale, Upton, Hopkinton, Holliston, Medway, Bellingham, and Mendon are reachable from Milford. Milford is home to a regional hospital and takes pride in the renovation and revitalization of its downtown area. The Town presents itself as a good place to raise a family with sports and arts as integral parts of the community fabric. Residents enjoy such annual events as the Portuguese Picnic, the Firefighters’ Family Day, summer band concerts, and the Welcome Santa Parade.
Passions and strategies that match Milford
- Serving families, both stable and broken
- High quality kids and youth ministry
- Reaching an economically diverse population
- Creating opportunities to connect with people with few felt needs
- Population – 27,636
- Household mean income – $79,864
- Median age – 37.8
- College degree – 26.8 percent
- White – 88.9 percent
- SBC churches – 0
Get the US Census Data
- Community Facts – Use this US Census search to find a number of different demographic reports that should be very useful
First View 2010 for Zip 01757 – Church-specific research from PreceptGroup reflecting People and Place, Faces of Diversity, Community Issues, and Faith Preferences.